Desktop Publishing & Image Editing
From multi-volume technical manuals to data sheets, brochures, and packaging boxes … printed documents deliver the first impression and are therefore a major competitive advantage to marketing your products.
Our multi-lingual DTP department is ready to handle all of your layout and graphic requirements.
Our offer encompasses the complete localization procedure:
- Pre-formatting source documents
- Extracting, translating and editing the text from the prepared documents
- Full DTP and page layout verification
- Adapting illustrations
- Creating localized screen shots
- Generating table of contents, indexes and cross-references
- Final proofing of documents
- Delivery of all translated files, as well as a printed reference document (usually in PDF format).
- On-line publishing
Upon delivery, we can also handle color or monochrome printing of the translated documents.
Kevrenn International provides multi-lingual DTP on PC and MacOS platforms, in the most European languages and some Asian languages. We use major graphic and desktop publishing applications, including:
» Adobe FrameMaker, InDesign, PageMaker
» Quark XPress
» Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
» Microsoft Office
» Adobe Flash, DreamWeaver…
Whenever possible, we use our translation memories to guarantee higher consistency across the various elements of your projects (software / web site / documentation).
Using TMs also reduces the turn around and cost of translating or updating your documents.
Some printed documents are also converted to HTML or PDF format to be distributed on the Internet or on CD-Rom. Therefore, we create and verify all hyperlinks for these on-line documents.